Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm Right 99% of 25% of the Time

I've been thinking about Jared Leto's hair a lot lately. In fact, I probably spend at least fifteen percent of my day thinking about it. It has managed to do what no Gisele or Olsen could do and given ombre a second life. Let's face it, before this award season and the man bun and all that chic Jesus glory, ombre was basically on the out. But now because of THIS:
It's back in.


Here is a list of other things that are in and out for Spring 2014. Enjoy:


IN
Being 27
2015
Ghesquiere at Louis Vuitton
Swiss Chard
Exuberance
Marianne Faithfull
Multiple Personality Disorder
Mary J. Blige
French New Wave Everything
Emotions
Drunk Animals
Reincarnation
Aquariums
Egg Whites
Drinking on Government Property
Malachite
Playboy
Yearning
Steve Jobs' Ghost
New Mexico
Malta
Having a Pregnant Friend
Rehab 
Milk Baths
NeNe Leakes
Jared Leto's Hair
Remembering Virgin Records
Mangos
Summering in Toulouse
3D Printed Anything
Owning Property in the MidWest
Melted Candles


OUT
Dave Matthews
Dave Matthews Band
Being 20
2014
OCD
The South
Children
Jane Austen 
Red Pasta Sauce
40s Chic
Anything from the year 1983
Nicki Minaj
Katy Perry
Justin Bieber
Water Parks
Colorblocking
Sambuca
Feeling Guilty
Russia
Le Bain
Pennies
Marquee
Pippa Middleton
Mark Zuckerberg
All of the people working at E!
Arizona
Ironic Food
Tweking
Marriage
Normcore
CrossFit
Raves


I'm going to get back to growing my hair out now; I'll let you know if I think of anything else. Kthnxby


Love,
Patty



No comments:

Post a Comment