Tuesday, June 24, 2014

If I Tell You To Jump Off A Bridge I'm Probably Drunk

The other day was apparently the first day of summer; I don't know how anyone decided this since no one consulted me on the subject, but whatever. It's summer, and that's just great. Since my What's In & What's Out for Spring 2014 post was so popular, I thought I'd do another installment for Summer so you don't have to worry about being on your a-game.

See below for all that is chic and less chic for Summer 2014.

IN
Cancelling TV Shows
Refuting jelly, but accepting jam
Astronomy
Any issue of VOGUE with Sharon Stone on the cover
Saying "Yes"
Chess
My hair
One Olsen twin
Freedom
Robots
Rooms kept permanently at 68 degrees
Ambassadors
Emergency procedures
Jetskis
Breaking cars with sledgehammers
1979
Cara Delevingne's acting career
Rivers
Cigarettes, but only if you're me or Kate Moss
Tattoos
Yo
Jupiter entering Leo
High ceilings
Shag carpets
Blue-veined Marble
Ancient Art
Having a farm
Sending a pot of dirt instead of flowers
Wheat embellishments
Peonies
La Roux
Finding children on church doorsteps
Whitney Houston impersonators
The Donner Party
Geri Halliwell's solo career
Sienna Miller's baby
Anything "chia", be it pets, puddings, or something else I'm not aware of that is chia related.
Quvenzhané Wallis
Weed
Winter

OUT
Saying "No"
Math
Tiffany Lamps
Babies
Emma Roberts
Gourds
E-Cigs
Madonna's arms
Edible Arrangements
Cider
Supernatural beings
Cigarettes, but only if you aren't me or Kate Moss
Quoting Maya Angelou
The other Olsen twin
Government jobs
Alec Baldwin
Grocery Stores
Hobbits
Nautical themed anything
Gstaad
Tumblr
Vine
Water skiing
Sandstone
Onesies
Waiting
Office environments 
Wearing sunglasses indoors
Modern Art
UN Summits
Music Festivals
Corn Syrup
Cocaine
Daisies
Summer


Also, here are some photos I've pulled that scream summer to me like a Real Housewife of New Jersey (really, any housewife from NJ will do). You should make a vision board for your summer, too.











I know, without me you would be lost.

Love,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment