Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Haider Ackermann Men's Spring 2014

When I saw Haider Ackermann was back on the calendar for Men's Fashion Week I took a celebratory shot. Haider is one of my favorite designers and after his absence from MFW for three years now (his last men's collection was for Spring 2011) I have been missing his work terribly, and had to fill the void with pictures of Tilda Swinton rocking his clothes to the umpteenth degree.
Should I have been worried about him finally reentering the menswear arena? After such a long time away from the runway his tailoring might be rusty...BUT NOPE. He knocked it out of the park and delivered a gorgeous collection in a mix of rusty pastels and shimmering black which I will be coveting until they hit the racks at Barney's.

 These. Pants. I. Must. Have. Them.

 Loving the tonality of these lilac trousers, and those shoes are perfection.

 Just think about all you could hide in that coat. ALT must be dying right now.

 Normally I'm not one for vests, but I'll make an exception, least because I look smashing in green.

 Everything. I want everything. It's like Crouching Tiger Hidden Style Icon.

 This suit with nothing underneath? Tres Tina Chow=Tres chic.

I'm done.

Love,
Patty

All photos courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment