Thursday, October 3, 2013

SHUT UP YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY.

You guys. You guys. Seriously. You guys. I know you think your lives are important but something MAJOR has been going on while you have been busy "working" or "living" or whatever it is that you do...GWYNETH IS ON INSTAGRAM.

Of course her first picture is a selfie with Jason Wu. Judging from Gwyneth's tousled locks and dopamine-filled expression, I'd say it looks as though they just had some rough afternoon sex because what else are you going to do between 2-4pm while you wait for happy hour to start.
I think the most inspirational thing about this is the copyright insignia in the corner, because you never know who might be trying to regram without giving proper credit. Way to connect with the plebes, GooP.

"I can't pretend to be someone who makes $25,000 a year"

And we never would ask you to, Gwyn. Never change.

Okay now I have to go back to getting my Paris roundups ready for you poor bitches.

Cheers!

Love,
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment